Eco-lodges in the communities in Royal Manas National Park are established to create a partnership for the communities in a give and take scheme to promote conservation efforts is a noble arrangement supported by the WWF and the Forest Services. Ecolodges in five communities stretching from central Bhutan all the way to the east along the erstwhile Gomphu-Manas-Norbugang eco-trail is a haven in the wilderness for a peaceful stay and excellent chances of encounters with a wide variety of flora and fauna. Social engagement, participation in the community activities and cultural experiences can be memorable.
- Category: Nature Enthusiasts / Explorers / Challenger
- Duration: 7-15 days
- Best to visit: Nov – April
Day 1: Gomphu – Pangtang
Day 2: Pangtang – Shilingtoe
Day 3: Shilingtoe to Pangbang
Day 4: Pangbang to Norbugang
- Panbang eco-camp
- Boating in Manas river
After Norbugang, one could also exit via Nanglam and Samdrupjongkhar
- All Meals [Breakfast /Lunch/Dinner]
- Accommodation [Twin Sharing] Single Room Supplement Extra US $: 40 per room per night.
- All transportation within the country including airport transfers.
- Royalty & Govt. Taxes
- Entrance fees for Museums and Monuments only
- Visa Fee
- Airport tax
- Contribution to Tourism Development Fund
- Druk Air fare
- Insurance Premiums
- Payments for service provided on a personal basis
- Cost for any services not mentioned in the “Cost Include Head”
- Cost incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest, etc.
- Personal expense in items such as laundry, soft drinks, camera charges, bottled water, incidentals, portage, bellboy charges, tips or any other services
Please fill up the following form to customize your trip further to suit your preferences: