Day 01: Bangkok/Delhi/Kathmandu – Paro
- Spectacular views of Mt Everest (8,848 m), Kanchenjunga (8,586m) and Lhotse (8,414 m);
- Paro Rinpung Dzong and National Museum
Day 02: Sightseeing in Paro
- Hike to the Paro Taktshang (Tiger’s nest)
- Visit Drukgyel Dzong
- Visit Kyichu temple
Day 03:Paro – Haa Valley
- Drive to Haa valley via Chelela Pass.
Day 04: Sigtseeing around Haa valley
- Tachu Goempa
- Lhakhang Nagpo and Lhakhang Karpo
Day 05: Haa-Thimphu
- Simtokha Dzong
- Textile Folk heritage museum
- Weaving centre
- National Library
- Memorial chorten
- Arts and Craft School
Day 06: Sightseeing in Thimphu
- Zilukha nunnery
- Cycle to Tango-Chari base
Day 07: Thimphu-Punakha
- Drive to Punkha via Dochula Pass
- Bike through Punakha valley
Day 08: Sightseeing in Punakha
- Bike around Punakha valley and visit culturally important sites.
Day 09: Punakha-Paro
- Visit Chimi Lhakha, the temple of fertility.
- Drive to Paro.
Day 10: Departure
- Depart to your onward destination.
- All Meals [Breakfast /Lunch/Dinner]
- Accommodation [Twin Sharing] Single Room Supplement Extra US $: 40 per room per night.
- All transportation within the country including airport transfers.
- Royalty & Govt. Taxes
- Entrance fees for Museums and Monuments only
- Visa Fee
- Airport tax
- Contribution to Tourism Development Fund
- Druk Air fare
- Insurance Premiums
- Payments for service provided on a personal basis
- Cost for any services not mentioned in the “Cost Include Head”
- Cost incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest, etc.
- Personal expense in items such as laundry, soft drinks, camera charges, bottled water, incidentals, portage, bellboy charges, tips or any other services
Please fill up the following form to customize your trip further to suit your preferences: